Thursday, 20 December 2012

Things can change in a day

I went out with my camera today and got lost in the play of light and shadow, of shape and colour; and sometime later, as I was sat in my favourite coffee shop with its hidey holes, kooky decor and quiet jazz, I realized that I'd reconnected with my inner self, the stillness at my core, and there, too, I found you, and knew that I am happy in your love and happy with the fact that I have begun to share the world with you, Dave. 
This is my geography, where I need to be. 




It is after all so easy to shatter a story. To break a chain of thought. 
To ruin a fragment of a dream being carried around carefully like a piece of porcelain. 
To let it be, to travel with it, is much the harder thing to do. 
Arhundati Roy, The God of Small Things



Madelaine

No comments:

Post a Comment